If your diet is missing key vitamins or nutrients your eyes need then consuming eye health supplements is not a bad idea. Certain nutrients can prevent eye problems or diseases. It is not possible to consume all nutrients in a daily diet.
If you are facing the following issues you might have eye strain:
- Sore, tired, burning or itchy eyes
- Watery or dry eyes
- Blurred or double vision
- Sore neck, shoulders, or back
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling that you cannot open your eyes
Poor nutrition, long hours on a computer screen, harmful UV rays, and poor nutrition can cause major eye problems. NusaPure eye health supplements have the major nutrients that are needed to keep your eyes healthy and vision strong.
- Bilberry: Extracts of the berry have an abundance of anthocynocides that increase blood circulation thus averting retinal inflammation. Its potent anti-oxidants build up collagen strengthening the soft eye tissue and capillary around it. Bilberry contains a chemical called tannin that can improve diarrhea as well.
- Lutein: This member of the carotenoid family can enlarge the macular pigment in the eyes. It is also known as the “eye vitamin”. These pigments are known to protect against the harmful blue light improving the night vision.
Common sources of blue light are:
- Display screens of digital devices such as TV, mobile phones, computer
Exposure to the blue screen is thought to increase AMD, a leading cause of vision loss in people above 65. In AMD, macula breaks down and makes the daily activities tough.
Zinc: Zinc has a lot of health benefits. It protects the retina from any anti-oxidant damage by eradicating the free radicals in the cells. Furthermore, zinc is necessary for the enzymes produced by vitamin A to heal the degenerated cell. Zinc is an important part of eye health supplements.
- L-Taurine: This organic acid aids the defense of eyes, protecting them from oxidation damage by supplying them with requisite calcium ions. It also restores the growth of receptive nerves in the eye.
- Grape Seed: Its extract can improve the flow of blood in the optical vessels clearing out impurities that may cause infection and cataract. Also, it provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A can improve night vision and fight against color blindness. The rare enzymes of the vitamin can delay macular degeneration and repair the effects of age-related vision loss.
Why Choose NusaPure Lutein Eye Health Supplements?
EYE SUPPORT FOR HEALTHIER EYES: Lutein is known as the “Eye Vitamin” – studies have shown lutein helps promote eye and vision health and age-related eye disorders. NusaPure eye vision supplements contain lutein which improves eye vision.
ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: NusaPure Eye Support is LOADED with the all-natural ingredients that studies have shown helps support a vision by reducing eye inflammation and improving night vision
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Eye Support comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re happy, we’ll refund you. Add to Cart now!
EXTRA-STRENGTH EYE CARE: Lutein is a carotenoid found in many fruits and vegetables not found in a typical western diet. Get the Lutein you NEED back in your diet with our Lutein Eye Support supplement.
PREMIUM QUALITY STANDARDS: Don’t take any risks on your health. We manufacture all of our supplements in a GMP certified facility to the strictest possible standards. Our products are100% all-natural and safe.