What is Black Seed Oil?
Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa, a plant native to southwest Asia. The black seeds are bitter in taste that is why it is mainly consumed in the form of a capsule, etc. One of the key components of black seed is thymoquinone, a compound with antioxidant properties.
Following are some of the health benefits of black seed oil:
- Reduces High Blood Pressure: A lot of people suffer from high blood pressure. Taking black seed oil or extract has shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.
- High Cholesterol: Black seed oil is high in fatty acids that can help you to maintain healthier cholesterol levels. The level of oil can depend on where the black seeds are grown.
- Improve Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms: Black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. A lot of people suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and it is one of the most common health issues in modern days.
- Decreasing asthma symptoms: The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
- Reduce Asthma Symptoms: The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may control asthma symptoms. The health benefit of it may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
- Upset Stomach: Black seed oil has always been associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can reduce gas, stomach bloating and repetitive incidence of ulcers as well.
- Cancer-Fighting Cells: Black seed oil is thought to have cancer-fighting properties. It may fight against skin cancer if applied today.
- Liver Protection: The liver plays a huge role in a person’s overall health. The liver detoxifies everything that our body consumes or come in contact with. In simple words, the functioning of the liver is significant for good health. Black seed oil help to protect your liver from different toxins.
These organic black seed oil capsules are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep in mind that results can vary from person to person.
Why Choose NusaPure Black Seed Oil Capsules
INGREDIENTS: Black Seed Oil(Nigella Sativa), vegetable cellulose, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, silicon dioxide.
PURE COLD-PRESSED BLACK SEED OIL: NusaPure manufactures a superior-quality black cumin seed oil supplement that conveys all the benefits in an easy-to-swallow capsule with no foul taste.
HELPS WITH PURGING TOXINS AND SUPPORTS YOUR SYSTEM: Black seed oil removes toxins on its own, which means your liver doesn’t need to work as hard.
NATURAL DEFENSE: The chemical compounds in Nigella sativa such as thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol, are extremely effective at helping for the inhibiting drug-resistant bacteria (superbugs,).
On the outside, its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties promote stronger hair roots and support melanin production and protect skin from external damage.
100% GUARANTEE: If for any reason at all, you are unhappy with your purchase you’ll receive a no questions asked money-back guarantee within 30 days.
WARNING: Black seed oil should be not consumed by the following or consult a doctor before using any black seed oil product: